Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Tuesdays of the Lake on 16th September 2014 - Sam Hopkins

I have the rare privilege to participate in the Three Musicians collective bringing quality live music to the patients in St. Mary's of the Lake complex care ward in Kingston, Ontario. We're running a concert series Tuesday evenings, and last night we were pleased to present Sam Hopkins backed by Spencer Evans, Zak Colbert, and Mike Sakell, true Kingston A-list musicians.

The Three Musicians project is supported by the Kingston Arts Council, and by extension the City of Kingston. We're very happy to be in a position to bring the joy of music to the long and short term residents of the complex care ward at St. Mary's. It is a true pleasure.

My role has been helping deal with the production side of the series. After I got all the gear set up and mixed nicely last night, I took some videos with my phone. I'm a huge fan of all the musicians on this gig, and I'm happy to share some of these with you here.

No comments: